Pamilacan Dolphin & Whale Watching Tour – A great “Fun” day out for the whole family. Enjoy the excitement of seeing Dolphins & Whales playing in their natural habitat and then go on to explore Pamilacan Island and enjoy a freshly cooked lunch by the beach.
The waters around the Island of Pamilacan, Bohol are a home to at least 11 species of dolphins and whales, including the playful Spinner Dolphins & Gigantic Sperm Whale. Blue Wales are sometimes seen in the early months of the year.
Explore the Island on foot and experience first hand the warmth of its residents and the beauty of this Tropical Paradise. Stroll along the stunning white sandy beaches, take a refreshing dip in the warm crystal clear waters. The ruins of 200-year-old Spanish Fort (sadly now just a ruin) offers a great photo opportunity. In short see for yourself what “Island Living” is all about
“The best season is the months from March to June, however resident dolphins and small whales can be found all year round. Tours are dependent on weather and sea conditions“
This Dolphin & Whale Watching Tour is fully inclusive, we pick you up from your Tagbilaran / Panglao Hotel and transfer you to Baclayon Pier, where you will meet your Boat Crew for the exciting day ahead. Of course we will drop you back to your hotel after the tour. How much easier could it be, you even get lunch thrown in.
Pamilacan Dolphin & Whale Watching Inclusions:
- Round Trip Aircon Land Transfers, City Hotel to Baclayon
- Round Trip Boat Transfers
- Spotters Fee
- Local Guide
- Lunch on Pamilacan Island
- Dolphin and Whale Watching
- Swim in the crystal clear waters / relax on the white sandy beach
- Snorkeling in the coral gardens* optional see below
- Entrance to Marine Sanctuary: P 200 / per person
- Snorkel Set Hire: P 200 / per person
- 05:30 – Pick up from hotel
- 06:00 – Depart from Baclayon Pier
- 07:00 – Search for and watching of whales and dolphins
- 10:00 – Proceed to Pamilacan Island
- 11:00 – Arrive at the island and take the village tour
- 12:00 – Enjoy your lunch by the beach
- 13:00 – Swim / snorkel on white sand beaches and coral gardens
- 14:00 – Travel back to Baclayon Pier
- 15:00 – Transfer back to your hotel
Pamilacan Dolphin Watching Tour Pricing:
|Number of Persons||Price Per Person|
|2 to 3||P 2,100|
|4 to 6||P 1,650|
|7 to 9||P 1,400|
|10 to 13||P 1,150|
|14 to 16||P 1,125|
|17 to 19||P 1,050|
|Child Rates: 3 to 10yr olds charged 50% of the “Accompanying Adult” Rate|
Contact Us about this Day Tour
We try to answer all emails within 24hrs (Mon – Fri).
Email Us: BoholLife@gmail.com
Or Fill out our "Contact Form". Items marked with an asterix * are mandatory.