Our Island Hopping Tour starts from Panglao Pier. The experienced boat crew will take you to first to Balicasag Island (curcle the Island – P 300 to moor), a small almost circular, flat island approximately 25 hectares in area.
From Balicasag Island you will cruise to " Virgin Island Sand Bar", around 15 mins sailing from Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol. Mainly covered at high tide, at low tide a beautiful white powdery sand bar is exposed then a short hop to Isloa Di Francesco.
Island Hopping Boat Rental Inclusions
- Pick-up & Drop-off Panglao Pier (by Panglao Watch Tower)
- Pump Boat Rental (all vessels registered with Coast Guard)
- Life Jackets
- Island Hopping to Balicasag & Virgin Island
Tour Schedule (start time flexible)
- 08:00 AM: Meet Boat at Panglao Pier
- 08:45AM: Arrive at Balicasag Island (circle island – P 300 to moor at Island)
- Head to Virgin Island Sand Bar and walk on beautiful powdery white sand
- Quick Hop to Isloa Di Francesco
- Return to Panglao 11:00am – 12pm
Island Hopping Pricing: Panglao Pier start / end point
|Island Hopping (Boat Rental Only)|
|Number Of Persons||Total Price|
|1 to 4 pax||P 2,500|
|5 to 10 pax||P 3,000|
|Each Boat is Licensed To Carry a Maximum of Ten (10) Passengers|
Please be advised that due to new Panglao Municipal Rules relating to Snorkeling At Balicasag Island, we are currently not offering this activity. We will only be able to offer Dolphin Watching with Island Hopping
Contact Us about this day tour
We try to answer all emails within 24hrs (Mon – Fri).
Email Us: BoholLife@gmail.com
Or Fill out our "Contact Form". Items marked with an asterix * are mandatory.