Island Hopping Half Day Tour visits both Balicasag & Virgin Islands and offers the option to snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Balicasag Island Marine Sanctuary, where a healthy and diverse marine environment waits to be explored.
Our Island Hopping and Snorkeling Tour starts from the popular Alona Beach. The experienced boat crew will take you to first to Balicasag Island, a small almost circular, flat island approximately 25 hectares in area.
After a relaxing morning swimming / snorkeling or just exploring the island, you can treat yourself to a freshly cooked lunch along the beach front, enjoying the spectacular ocean view.
From Balicasag Island you will cruise to " Virgin Island ", a tropical oasis around 20 mins sailing from Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol. Mainly covered at high tide, at low tide a beautiful white powdery sand bar is exposed, leading to the Island itself, allowing you to explore this beautiful tropical paradise.
To keep the prices low we give all guests the option to tailor the package to their own needs and budget. Perhaps you don’t want to snorkel, or maybe skip lunch, with our package its your choice.
Island Hopping Boat Rental Inclusions
- Pick-up & Drop-off Alona Beach
- Pump Boat Rental (all vessels registered with Coast Guard)
- Life Jackets
- Island Hopping to Balicasag & Virgin Island
- Snorkeling Balicasag Marine Sanctuary (optional )
Tour Schedule (start time flexible)
- 08:00 AM: Meet Boat at Alona Beach
- 09:00AM: Arrive at Balicasag Island. Swimming and snorkeling
- Lunch from 11am onwards (optional)
- Head to Virgin Island and walk on beautiful powdery white sand
- Return to Panglao 10:30am – 11am (if lunch not taken)
- Return to Panglao 1pm – 2pm (if lunch taken at Balicasag)
Island Hopping Pricing: Alona Beach start / end point
|Island Hopping (Boat Rental Only)|
|Number Of Persons||Total Price|
|1 to 4 pax||P 2,300|
|5 to 10 pax||P 2,750|
|Each Boat is Licensed To Carry a Maximum of Ten (10) Passengers|
Optional Inclusions (per person): Not Included in the Boat Rental Charge
- Snorkel Hire P 150
- Shoe Hire P 100
- Guide with Entrance fee to Marine Sanctuary P 150
- Environmental / Municipal Fee: P 150 (if swimming / snorkeling)
- Lunch P 350 (Balicasag Island)
Contact Us about this day tour
We try to answer all emails within 24hrs (Mon – Fri).
Email Us: BoholLife@gmail.com
Or Fill out our "Contact Form". Items marked with an asterix * are mandatory.