Here you can find some of the FAQs that we receive from our clients. Please look through these questions & answers before contacting us, your question may already be answered.
Are the Prices shown on your Web Site Updated
Tour Pricing shown on our web site is the Current Rates. We ensure that any price adjustments are reflected on our site within a few hours of receiving them. All prices are subject to change.
How do I Book a Tour
You can book any of our Day Tours through Email, Phone call or SMS. We simply need to know the Tour Date, Number of people (if children please state ages), Travel Details (flight / ferry sched) and if located in the Philippines a Local Contact Number.
Do I need to Pay a Deposit
To give a Confirmed Booking we will require a P 1,000 Deposit (per tour booked). This deposit must be paid a Minimum of 5 Working Days prior to the tour date. In some cases we may waive this requirement, this is solely at our discretion. The deposit is required to give us some assurance that you actually plan to take the tour, additionally we incur costs if we arrange vehicles but the client fails to show up.
Our Policy is simple "No Deposit, No Tour"
What Modes of Payment do you accept
We can accept Payment through any of the following Methods:
- BPI Deposit (Bank Of The Philippine Islands) Company Account
- Western Union
- M.Lhuillier or Cebuana Lhuillier
- PayPal (5% charge for this mode of payment)
Do You Have a Cancellation Policy
We are happy to offer a full refund of Tour Deposits as long as we receive notification of cancellation no later than 5 days prior to the tour date. Short Notice Cancellations will be reviewed on a case to case basis, we will not cancel a tour because it is raining. Severe Weather being the exception.
Refunds will be minus any charges we incur i.e Bank Fees, Llhuillier fees etc.
Are all land transfers included in the tour package
Land Transfers included in our Tours are as indicated below:
- Cebu City Tour (Cebu City / Mactan Hotel, Seaport, Airport) Pick-up & Drop-off on day of tour
- Bohol Day Tour (Tagbilaran / Panglao Hotel, Seaport, Airport) Pick-up & Drop-off on day of tour
- Panglao Tour (Tagbilaran / Panglao Hotel, Seaport, Airport) Pick-up & Drop-off on day of tour
- Dolphin & Whale Watching / Island Hopping (Tour originates from Alona Beach, Land Transfers to Alona Beach are Not Included)
Are Cebu - Tagbilaran Ferry Tickets Included in Tour Price
Unless otherwise stated none of our Tours include the CEB-TAG Ferry Tickets. Our Bohol Tours are priced as starting from Tagbilaran City / Panglao Island. We can purchase ferry tickets for our clients but will require the amount we quote to be paid at least 21 Days in advance. Please contact for more information regarding this matter
Is the Tour Private to Our Group
All of our Tours offer Private Cars, Vans or Boats, we never mix tour parties.
Is Accommodation Included in the Tour Price
Our Bohol & Cebu Day Tours are not inclusive of Hotel Accommodation (unless specifically stated in the Tour Package Inclusions). It is typically the responsibility of the Guest to arrange their own Hotel.
What Type of Vehicles do you use
Vehicles used for each tour group will depend on the group size and vehicle availability:
- Car for 1 to 4 persons (Toyota Vios, Toyota Avanza, Kia Rio, Hyundai Accent)
- Van for 5+ Persons (Toyota Innova, Toyota Hiace Commuter, Nissan Urvan, Hyundai Starex)
How Long does the Day Tour Take
The time taken to complete any of our tours is dependent on the size of each tour group and the option chosen. Typical Tour durations are shown below:
- Cebu City Tour : 6 - 8 Hours Max
- Bohol Day Tour: 6 - 8 Hours Max
- Panglao Tour: 5 - 6 Hours (6 - 7 Hours with Mag-Aso Falls Option)
- Dolphin & Whale Watching: 5 - 6 Hours ( 6 - 7 Hours if lunch taken on Balicasag Island)
- Island Hopping: 5 hours
What Should I Wear
If you are taking our Bohol, Panglao or Cebu City Tours, it is advisable to wear comfortable shoes as there will be plenty of walking. For the our Marine Tours (Dolphin & Whale Watching etc)wear shoes that can get wet, a towel and swimming attire if you plan to snorkel or swim.