Dolphin & Whale Watching with Island Hopping to Balicasag and Virgin Island, Bohol. A great marine adventure Tour Package.
Experience the fun of searching for Dolphins and Whales playing in their natural habitat, in the waters off Panglao and Balicasag Islands.
After searching for the Dolphins and Whales, try your hand at snorkeling in the Marine Sanctuary at Balicasag Island. See in living 3D the exotic corals and fish that abound in this diverse marine habitat.
Take some time to explore Balicasag Island & the Dive Resort, enjoy a freshly cooked lunch along the beach.
After Balicasag you will head off to Virgin Island, where you can stroll along the beautiful white sands and enjoy the splendor of this uninhabited tropical paradise.
To keep the prices low we give all guests the option to tailor the package to their own needs and budget. Perhaps you don’t want to snorkel, or maybe skip lunch, with our package its your choice.
Dolphin & Whale Watching Boat Rental Inclusions
- Pick-up & Drop-off Alona Beach
- Pump Boat Rental (all vessels are fully licensed)
- Experienced Crew / Spotters
- Searching for Dolphins & Whales
- Life Jackets
- Snorkel in Marine Sanctuary (optional)
- Lunch at Balicasag Island (optional)
- Tour Duration 5 to 8 hours (7-8 hours if lunch taken at Balicasag)
- Departure 05:30am – 05:45am
- Search for Dolphins and Whales
- Snorkel in Marine Sanctuary Balicasag (optional)
- Lunch from 11am onwards (optional)
- Head to Virgin Island and walk on beautiful powdery sand
- Return to Panglao 10:30am – 11am (if lunch not taken)
- Return to Panglao 1pm – 2pm (if lunch taken at Balicasag)
- Point of Origin: Alona Beach.
Dolphin Watching Pricing: Alona Beach start / end point
|Dolphin & Whale Watching (Boat Rental)|
|1 to 4 Pax||P 2,450 (total price)|
|5 to 10 Pax||P 2,850 (total price)|
|Each Boat is Licensed To Carry a Maximum of Ten (10) Passengers|
Optional Inclusions (per person): Not Included in the Boat Rental Charge
- Snorkel Hire P 150
- Shoe Hire P 100
- Life Guard with Entrance fee to Marine Sanctuary P 150
- Environmental / Municipal Fee: P 100 (if swimming / snorkeling)
- Lunch P 300 (Balicasag Island)
Contact Us about this Day Tour
We try to answer all emails within 24hrs (Mon – Fri).
Email Us: BoholLife@gmail.com
Or Fill out our "Contact Form". Items marked with an asterix * are mandatory.